Eating healthy in today’s world can be challenging, depending on what is readily available to you. Desserts are no exception. They can have lots of sugar, but why not try the home-made mango ice cream?
Read Also: Eating With Chopsticks: How to Eat Food the Chinese Way Confidently
Here’s a video about home-made mango ice cream.
Join our Spotcovery Global Black Community Facebook Group for early access to exclusive content and to share in a lively discussion.
Make Home-Made Mango Ice Cream in 8 Easy Steps
This recipe is easy to make and uses little time and fewer ingredients. Here’s how to make it.
- Get ripe frozen mangoes from your local store or buy ripe mangoes, cut them into chunks and freeze them.
- Pour coconut milk into the blender first, as it helps the blending process.
- Add the frozen mangoes in the blender.
- Pour in some honey.
- Add lemon juice, though it’s optional.
- Blend the ingredients together until creamy.
- Serve it as it is, or freeze it for about four hours in containers (freezing for longer periods may make it hard to scoop).
- After four hours, you can serve and add toppings like nuts.
Read Also: How to Roast Meat the Kenyan Way
This home-made mango ice cream is healthier than normal ice cream. Try it out and see your family and friends enjoy its flavor!
The YouTube video is courtesy of Chef Lola. She likes sharing her love for cooking.
Nearly 80% of consumers visit directories with reviews to find a local business. List your business for free in our exclusive Spotcovery Black-Owned Business Directory.
Spotcovery offers unique and fresh daily content on Black culture, lifestyle, and experiences. We talk about everything black, black people, black-owned and black-owned businesses. We also deliver authentic and relevant content that will inform, inspire, and empower you! The future of black media is critical to today’s black experience! Our primary audience includes African Americans, Africans, Afro-Caribbean, and people of African heritage. Black culture is for the culture!