A weighted hula hoop is a fitness tool that can help you stay fit in a fun and interesting way. It’s designed to deeply massage your muscles and eliminate fatigue, especially if you sit for long hours working. The product is specifically suited for women during their postpartum waist training.
Besides, the infinity-weighted hula hoop especially makes your exercise comforting, effective, and fun. Using this for 30 minutes to an hour will help you burn about 300-600 calories.
The good news is that you can start hooping right away when you get this fitness tool, burn more calories, and get your desired figure using this video below as a start.
People Also Read: How to Start Hiking as a Hobby (10 Essential Tips)
How to Use Weighted Hula Hoop
- Get your links and adjust the strings
- Put on your weighted Hula Hoop and adjust the volume to fit your waist
- Check to make sure you have adjusted the hoop properly to your waist
- If the hoop is too big for your waist, take off a few links and adjust
- If it’s too tight, add more links and adjust
- Make sure you’re comfortable with the volume of the links so as not to suffocate.
- Open the beginning of the links and adjust your weighted ball
- Click opposing links, like a seat belt, to close it
- Set your feet apart at shoulder level
- Allow your knees to be flexible
- Throw the weighted ball so it can swing around the links
- Begin to wiggle your hips to allow the weighted ball to swing around the links on your waist
- Continue to rock your hips to keep the weighted ball rolling
- You put on background music to help with your motion and speed
- It’s best to hold your arms up to prevent the weighted hula hoop from hitting them
- Continue to rock the weighted hula hoop around your waist for the duration you set for yourself.
- You can choose to rock, moving a few steps forward and then backward to make it fun.
Using the weighted hula hoop for the first time can be frustrating the first few tries, but with time and the right rhythm, you’ll be fine. It’s best to put on workout shoes to keep your feet balanced while rocking your waist.
The YouTube video is courtesy of Thick Chick Fitness, who share amazing fitness workouts you can try.
People Also Read: 7 Tips on How to Run Without Getting Out of Breath
Nearly 80% of consumers visit directories with reviews to find a local business. List your business for free in our exclusive Spotcovery Black-Owned Business Directory.
Spotcovery offers unique and fresh daily content on Black culture, lifestyle, and experiences. We talk about everything black, black people, black-owned and black-owned businesses. We also deliver authentic and relevant content that will inform, inspire and empower you! The future of black media is critical to today’s black experience! Our primary audience includes African Americans, Africans, Afro-Caribbean, and people of African heritage. Black culture is for the culture!