Hooray! It’s almost that time of the year when you meet that uncle you see only when granny catches the flu or when your cousins from the suburbs visit. You know what I’m talking about — it’s THANKSGIVING!
Thanksgiving is a special occasion when family members gather to express gratitude, laugh, and share delicious dishes. But it is also about the same time black Twitter goes crazy with CLAPBACKS!
In honor of this year’s Thanksgiving celebration, we’ve curated some of our favorite and the best thanksgiving clapbacks from black Twitter!
Here Are 20 of the Best Thanksgiving Clapbacks Ever!
- Experience Is the Best Teacher
- No Drinks for ’em Pregnant Folks
- Roasted Dinner, Roasted Aunt
- Single & Cheating Don’t Mix
- No Offense, Uncle — Just the Best Thanksgiving Clapback
- Thought It was for the Ring, After all!
- These Tattoos Last Longer than Some Marriages
- Not Again!
- Unemployed and Non-employed
- Some Marriages Look Like the Catastrophe in these Plates
- Mind Your Business!
- Still Some Similarity Amongst Us
- Oh, No, Aunty!
- Don’t dish out what you can’t take
- It’s Clapback Aunt, Nothing Personal!
- That’s just how it goes, Margaret.
- Somethings are better left unasked
- Hmm… some serious hygiene issues
- For all have sinned
- Yeah, we’ve got to work on em’ daughters too
So there you have it, 20 of the best thanksgiving clapbacks ever. You wouldn’t say these things to your aunt or uncle in real life, would you?
Well, I don’t want to receive an invite for no ass whooping because I shared with you some of the best thanksgiving clapbacks. As usual, laugh on your bed and Do Not Try This on Thanksgiving Day!